2. Data controller
3. Legal bases of data processing and purposes
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. These data (such as domain names, IP addresses, operating system used, type of browser device used for connection) are not accompanied by any additional personal information and are used to: a) obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site; b) manage control requirements on how to use it, c) ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes. The legal basis that legitimizes the processing of such data is the need to make usable the functionality of the site as a result of user access.
3.1 Data collected through web services and software products
For complete information, please note that in sending communications, Annalisa Make Up uses professional platforms, which, through statistical tracking systems, allow you to detect the opening of a message, the clicks made on the hyperlinks contained in the email , from which IP address or with which type of browser the email is opened, and other similar details. The collection of such data is functional to the use of the platforms and is an integral part of the functionality of the system for sending messages. The legal basis which legitimizes the processing of such data is the execution of a contract to which the data subject is a party.
3.2 Data provided voluntarily by the user
The personal data provided by the user through the form are collected and processed for the following purposes:
- a) for carrying out customer relationship activities based on contractual agreements;
- b) for administrative purposes and for the fulfillment of legal obligations such as those of an accounting, tax, or to comply with requests from the judicial authority;
- c) in the presence of specific consent, for periodic sending, by e-mail, via SMS and via WhatsApp and other messaging applications, newsletters, offers, advertising material and special promotions also with telephone contact;
- d) in the presence of specific consent, to receive updates on our activities and reports on the publication of blog posts, events and training courses;
The legal basis for processing is the execution of a contract of which the data subject is a party or the execution of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the latter. In the cases expressly indicated, the legal basis is the consent freely given by the interested party.
4. Nature of the conferment
Apart from what is specified for navigation data and for data collected by completing the form, the provision of data:
- with respect to the purposes referred to in letters a) and b), it is optional but any refusal will make it impossible for Annalisa Make Up to implement the contractual commitments undertaken.
- with respect to the purposes referred to in subparagraphs c) and d) it is also optional and their use is conditional upon the granting of an explicit consent. Any refusal will make it impossible for Annalisa Make Up to send newsletters and advertising material or invitations to Annalisa Make Up events and initiatives.
5. Links to other websites.
This website may contain links to external sites (ie not belonging to the companies linked to Annalisa Make Up). Annalisa Make Up is exempt from any responsibility for privacy practices or for the contents of sites that do not belong to the Annalisa Make Up. It is therefore recommended to read carefully the privacy policies of external sites.
6. Data communication and processing methods
The collected data will be processed using electronic or automated or semi-automated, computerized, telematic and paper means, even through manual processing with logic strictly related to the purposes for which the personal data were collected and, in any case, in such a way as to guarantee in any case the safety of the same. The data are kept for the time strictly necessary for the management of the purposes for which the data are collected in compliance with current regulations and legal obligations. Personal data collected, within the limits strictly necessary for the execution of the contractual relationship, may be communicated to third parties, as for their specific competence, such as public administrations for the performance of institutional functions, banking institutions, subjects specialized in managing information systems and / or payment systems, to subjects supplying the goods and services offered by Annalisa Make Up, to subjects carrying out transport or shipping activities, to subjects for which Annalisa Make Up uses for promotional activities, advertising, marketing and communication, legal studies and consulting, individuals responsible for keeping the accounts or auditing the financial statements and public authorities for the fulfillment of the law.
Personal data will not be disseminated in any case.
7. Responsible and data communication, subjects authorized to process personal data will not in any case be disseminated.
The processing of the collected data is carried out by Annalisa Make Up internal staff for this purpose identified and authorized for the treatment according to specific instructions given in compliance with current legislation.
The data collected, if necessary, may be processed by third parties appointed external processors, or, depending on the case, communicated to them as independent owners, namely:
- companies belonging to our corporate group for the purposes referred to in point 3.2 lett. a) e b);
- people, companies, associations or professional offices that provide assistance and advice to our Company, for the purposes referred to in point 3.2 lett. b);
- companies, bodies, associations that perform services connected and instrumental to the execution of the above mentioned purposes (market analysis and research service, credit card payments management, computer systems maintenance).
The collected data may also be transferred abroad, to companies that are not part of our corporate group, even outside the European Union in the forms and methods provided for by current legislation, ensuring in any case an adequate level of protection.
In any case, personal data will never be disclosed.
8. Rights of the stakeholders
As foreseen by the art. 13 of the RGPD (EU) 2016/679, we remind you that you have the right to request to Annalisa Make Up access to your personal data, correction, cancellation of the same (where applicable) or limitation of processing. It also has the right to revoke the authorization to process the data for which it has given consent, as well as the right to lodge a complaint with the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data.
All rights summarized above can be exercised by writing to the address:email@example.com
Sarà nostra cura risponderle nel più breve tempo possibile.
Annalisa Make Up is in charge of the task in particular of coherently and consistently managing the consents and guaranteeing the exercise of the rights mentioned above.
Annalisa Make Up is always reachable, for clarification, at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Data Protection Officer of Annalisa Make Up can always be reached at the address email@example.com
9. Responsible for data protection
The owner has appointed the person in charge of data protection who can be contacted at the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Notes and updating of the document
Last update: 21 may 2018